It makes a lovely large pot, and can be frozen if necessary.
1 green chilli
1 green pepper
1 tin chopped tomatoes
2 sticks celery
4 cloves garlic, crushed
2 chicken stock cubes
thumb size piece of grated ginger
50ml syn free orange squash (trust me on this!)
Salt & Pepper
- Roughly chop all the vegetables and add to a large soup pot along with the garlic and ginger.
- Add the tin of chopped tomatoes and enough water to cover the veg.
- Add the stock, orange squash and season.
- Cook for around 30 minutes, or until veg is all soft
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes then blend.
- Gently reheat and serve