2 Chicken breasts
4 tbsp fat free fromage frais
2 laughing cow light triangles
Cajun spices (amount depending on your taste)
Red onion, finely diced
200ml chicken stock
1 garlic clove, crushed
- Chop the chicken breasts into bite sized chunks and brown in fry light.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan, along with the chicken stock and cajun spices
- Cook over a medium heat until the chicken is cooked through and the stock has reduced by half.
- Add the laughing cow lights and keep stirring until they have dissolved
- Remove from the heat and stir through the fromage frais.
- Serve with Slimming World chips and extra veggies