2 rashers bacon, all fat removed
2 tomatoes, chiopped
1/2 red onion, cut into strips
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp sweetener
1 tbsp tomato puree
1/2 red chilli, finely chopped
- Spray a pan with fry light. Chop the bacon into chunks and gently fry.
- Add the tomatoes, red onion and chilli and fry for a few minutes until the tomotoes break down (add a splash of water if the pan starts to dry out)
- Add the balsamic vinegar, sweetener tomato puree and a further splash of water
- Stir fry for another 2 minutes to allow all the ingredients to come together
- Crack the eggs into the pan, and mix them quickly through the sauce. Cook until the eggs are scrambled.
- Serve either on its own, or with a HEXB portion of toast