2 chicken breasts
2 laughing cow light triangles
2 baking potatoes
1 red onion
1 pack pasata
2 cloves garlic
Smoked paprika (to taste)
Salt and Pepper
- Pop the baking potatoes in the microwave for 4 minutes to slightly soften. Then cut into wedge shapes.
- Cut a pocket in each chicken breast, and add a sprinkling of mixed herbs and a laughing cow light triangle to each. Squash the cheese around a bit to mix with the herbs
- Roughly chop the onions and peppers into chunks.
- Spray an oven dish with fry light and add the onions, peppers, potato wedges and chicken breasts.
- Put the pasata in a bowl, and crush in the 2 garlic cloves, then add salt, pepper and smoked paprika (I added about a tablespoon of this but I like it hot - add less depending on taste) and mix well.
- Pour over the food in the oven dish and gently stir to coat everything
- Put this in a preheated oven for about 40 minutes, turning everything occasionally