I use part of my HEXA allowance for the milk in this recipe, but you could also syn the milk and it would be 1.5syns per portion on Extra Easy.
3 large potatoes
2 rashers smoked bacon
2 garlic cloves
1 tub quark
6 spring onions
- Peel and very finely slice the potato and celeriac, and finely chop the spring onions
- Fry the bacon, remove all fat and chop into small pieces. Allow to cool.
- Spray an oven dish with frylight, and add half the potatoes then half the celeriac in layers. Add half the spring onions. Repeat with the rest of the potatoes, celeriac and spring onions.
- Mix the milk, quark, bacon and garlic in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the cheesy mixture over the potato/celeriac, ensuring that it gets into all the little holes. Depending on the size of dish you may have milk mix left over.
- Cover and bake in the oven for about an hour, removing the cover for the last 15 minutes to crisp up the top