1 baking potato
1 laughing cow light triangle
2 spring onions
Sprinkle ground nutmeg
1 rasher bacon
- Bake jacket potato in oven until cooked, and fluffy inside (normally about 1 hour depending on size)
- In the meantime, remove the fat from the bacon, chop into small bits and fry using frylight until crisp, then set aside.
- When cooked, cut potato in half and scoop out all the potato, leaving the skins intact
- Chop the spring onion.
- Mix the potato with the cheese triangle, spring onions and nutmeg. I use a food processor for this, but it does work by hand - it just takes longer (and may require a splash of milk to loosen)
- Stir through the bacon bits
- Spoon the potato mixture back into the potato skins and bake in the oven for around 10 minutes
- Serve with some salad