Tuesday 13 September 2011

Week 24 weigh in

It was a good one this week - the stomach bug may have made me feel awful last week, but it did give me a bit of compensation, in the form of a 3.5lb loss this morning, taking my total weight loss to 23lbs. I was thrilled. It feels like I've really kick started myself. I'm being good, 100% on plan, and eating lots of vegetables. All I need to do now is keep this going.

It's nice to be in the 20s when it comes to weight lost as well - its now starting to feel like I've lost a good amount, and that I'm really achieving something. Hopefully I'll get another few good losses in between now and the wedding to take me into the 30s! (Though preferably without anymore stomach bugs.)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from

    your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete