Thursday 4 August 2011

Week 18 Weigh In

Tuesday morning was my first weigh in after leaving class, and I was thrilled that I lost 2.5lbs. This takes my total to 19.5lbs, and I'm just 1.5lbs away from the stone and a half mark. Whilst I'm not getting stickers anymore, I still intend to celebrate each half stone as an achievement, so hopefully I will get there next week.

I had been good last week - I think doing 3 different challenges meant that there was very little I could spend my syns on, so I found it easy to stick to the diet all week. It obviously pays off, so I need to try and focus on that so that I get another few good losses this month.

3 comments:

  1. 20 lbs is an achievement Laura. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great loss. I do slimming world from home and much prefer it.

    http://flab2fab82.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both! Gemma - I'll just have a look at your blog x

    ReplyDelete